ABOUT THIS COURSE
This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-368 and build an understanding of these topics: Understand HTML Fundamentals, Understand CSS fundamentals, Structure documents using HTML, Present multimedia using HTML, Style web pages using CSS. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
AT COURSE COMPLETION
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Comprehend HTML Fundamentals and CSS fundamentals.
- Understand Structure documents using HTML
- Understand Present multimedia using HTML
- Understand Style web pages using CSS
1.Understand HTML Fundamentals
- Construct markup that uses metadata elements
- Construct well-formed markup that conforms to industry best practices
2. Understand CSS fundamentals
- Analyze the impact of using inline styles, internal style sheets, and external style sheets
- Construct and analyze rule sets
- Construct well-formed style sheets that conform to industry best practices
3. Structure documents using HTML
- Construct and analyze markup to structure content and organize data
- Construct and analyze markup that uses HTML5 semantic elements
- Construct and analyze markup that implements navigation
4. Present multimedia using HTML
- Construct and analyze markup that displays images
- Describe the appropriate use of the img, svg, and canvas elements
- Construct and analyze markup that plays video and audio
5. Style web pages using CSS
- Construct and analyze styles that position content
- Construct and analyze styles that format text
- Construct and analyze styles that format backgrounds and borders
Before taking this exam, candidates should have solid foundational knowledge of the topics outlined here and have some hands-on experience with the related technologies either by taking relevant training courses or by working with tutorials and samples available on MSDN and in Microsoft Visual Studio.
- 91-95007 10004
- 91-95432 18687