Changing the world is possible, but it requires the right preparation and skills. One of the best ways to be prepared is with Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification.
ACA certification is an industry-recognized credential that can be used to effectively validate one’s skills in Adobe digital-media software. It represents the creative skills in demand today by industry and academia and reflects well when presented on a resumé or college application.
Adobe Certified Associate in Video Communication Using Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro is a timeline-based video editing software application. It is ideal for producing as well as editing productions more fluidly than ever before.
Having ACA certification is a great validation of one’s Adobe creative skills, and ACA Premiere Pro certification is available for Creative Cloud (CC), Creative Suite 6 (CS6) and CS5 versions of Adobe software. CC-based ACA certifications are current for three years after the date of issue.
- Setting Project Requirements
- Identifying Design Elements When Preparing Video
- Understanding the Adobe Premiere Pro Interface
- Editing Video Sequences with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Exporting Video with Adobe Premiere Pro
The following skills will be assessed on the Video Communication Using Adobe Premiere Pro exam.
Video Communication Using Adobe Premiere Pro
Domain 1.0 Setting Project Requirements
- Identify the purpose, audience, and audience needs for preparing video.
- Identify video content that is relevant to the project purpose and appropriate for the target audience.
- Demonstrate knowledge of standard copyright rules (related terms, obtaining permission, and citing copyrighted material).
- Demonstrate knowledge of the production planning and management process.
Domain 2.0 Identifying Design Elements When Preparing Video
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to organize and plan a video sequence.
- Identify general principles for video shooting.
- Demonstrate knowledge of visual techniques for enhancing video content.
- Demonstrate knowledge of using audio to enhance video content.
- Demonstrate knowledge of using still images to enhance video content.
- Communicate with others (such as peers and clients) about design and content plans.
Domain 3.0 Understanding the Adobe Premiere Pro Interface
- Identify elements of the Adobe Premiere Pro interface.
- Identify the functions of Adobe Premiere Pro interface elements.
- Organize and customize the Adobe Premiere Pro workspace.
Domain 4.0 Editing a Video Sequence with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Import media assets (video, image, and audio files).
- Organize and manage video clips in a sequence.
- Trim clips.
- Manage sound in a video sequence.
- Manage superimposed text and shapes in a video sequence.
- Add and manage effects and transitions in a video sequence.
Domain 5.0 Exporting Video with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Demonstrate knowledge of export options for video.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to export video from Adobe Premiere Pro.
The ACE: Premiere Pro Creative Cloud (CC) exam candidates are individuals who have a minimum of three years’ editing experience in a professional environment. They have produced output for internal or external clients. Typical job titles include: Editor, Assistant Editor, Producer, and Logger. Candidates should also be familiar with Adobe Media Encoder.
|Number of Questions:||54 Multiple Choice|
|Time Limit:||70 Minutes|
- 91-95007 10004
- 91-95432 18687