The purpose of this course is to update the content of Course 3108 (Novell ZENworks 10.3 Configuration Management Administration) to match the Novell ZENworks 11 Configuration Management version of the product. It teaches students the concepts, processes, and architecture of Novell ZENworks 11 Configuration Management that are required core knowledge for anyone who plans to administer ZCM 11 or any integrated or related ZENworks products.
Training Level: 2 - Intermediate
This course helps students become familiar with the purpose and components of Novell ZENworks 11 Configuration Management and enables them to perform advanced administrative tasks in a lab environment, or in a production environment under the direction of an experienced Novell ZENworks 11 Configuration Management network engineer. Students will also build their administrative knowledge by performing more involved administrative tasks for products that are integrated into ZCM 11.
- SECTION 1 Describe Novell ZENworks 11 Configuration Management
- SECTION 2 Install Primary Server Novell ZENworks 11 Configuration Management
- SECTION 3 Discover, Deploy, and Register Devices for ZENworks Configuration Management
- SECTION 4 Manage Software Packaging for Distribution
- SECTION 5 Manage ZENworks Bundle
- SECTION 6 Manage ZENworks Content
- SECTION 7 Configure ZENworks Configuration Management Policies
- SECTION 8 Configure Remote Management
- SECTION 9 Image Computers with ZENworks Configuration Management
- SECTION 10 Manage Inventory and Data Collection
Course Testing Information
This course is for intermediate to advanced administrators. Students should have a basic understanding of and experience with ZENworks 10 fundamentals and should already be familiar with resource management. In addition, a basic understanding of networks and networking (such as the knowledge required for the CompTIA Network+ certification) is required and students should be familiar with the fundamentals of an LDAP-compliant directory service (such as Novell eDirectory or Microsoft Active Directory). Some experience with fundamental Linux administration will also be helpful.
- 91-95007 10004
- 91-95432 18687