Course Objectives :
ASP.NET MVC 4 Application Development: Here students will create applications using .NET framework to enhance scalability and performance of the web application. Skills acquired in this course allow students to comprehensively manage the rendered HTML and develop advanced apps that differentiate application logic from user interface or data access.
SharePoint 2013 Core Solutions: Learn core skills required to develop solutions for SharePoint 2013 technology including the management of client-side and server-side object models, development and implementation of features and apps, querying and updating data, management of authentication and permissions, taxonomies, and business processes.
SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions*: This module covers advanced capabilities of SharePoint Server.
MCSD SharePoint Apps training is ideal for candidates who want to build a career in SharePoint Application Development.
- Installing and configuring SharePoint Server 2013
- Designing logical, physical and information architectures
- Creating web applications, service applications and site collections
- Managing users, accessing privileges and permissions
- Configuring and managing Business Connectivity Services, Business Intelligence, social computing features etc.
- Optimizing search experience for enterprise users
- Developing and implementing a governance plan
- Performing upgrades or migrating to SharePoint 2013
|Schedule for MCSD SharePoint Apps|
|20486B||Developing ASP.NET MVC4 Web Applications||70-486||Developing ASP.NET MVC4 Web Applications|
|20488B||Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions||70-488||Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions|
|20489B||Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions||70-489||Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions|
- A working knowledge of using Visual Studio 2010 or Visual Studio 2012 to develop solutions.
- A basic working knowledge of SharePoint solution development, either in SharePoint 2013 or in earlier versions of SharePoint.
- A working knowledge of Visual C# and the .NET Framework 4.5.
- A basic understanding of ASP.NET and server-side web development technologies, including request/response and the page lifecycle.
- A basic understanding of AJAX and asynchronous programming techniques.
- Familiarity with approaches to authentication and authorization, including claims-based authentication.
- 91-95007 10004
- 91-95432 18687