ABOUT THIS COURSE
This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-381 and build an understanding of these topics: Perform operations using operators and Data types, Control flow with decisions and loops, Perform output and input operations, Document and structure code, Perform troubleshooting and Error Handling, Perform operations using modules and tools. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
AT COURSE COMPLETION
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Realized to Perform operations using operators and Data types
- Realized to Control flow with decisions and loops
- Realized to Perform output and input operations
- Realized to Document and structure code
- Realized to troubleshooting and Error Handling.
1. Perform operations using operators and Data types
- Evaluate an expression to identify the data type Python will assign to each variable
- Perform data and data type operations
- Determine the sequence of execution based on operator precedence
2. Control flow with decisions and loops
- construct and analyze code segments that use branching statements
- Construct and analyze code segments that perform iteration
3. Perform output and input operations
- Construct and analyze code segments that perform file input and output operations
- Construct and analyze code segments that perform console input and output operations
4. Document and structure code
- Document code segments using comments and documentation strings
- Construct and analyze code segments that include function definitions
5. Perform troubleshooting and Error Handling
- Analyze, detect, and fix code segments that have errors
- Analyze and construct code segments that handle exceptions
6. Perform operations using modules and tools
- Perform basic operations using built-in modules
- Solve complex computing problems by using built-in modules
|Schedule for MTA|
|Course #||Course Contents||Exam#||Exam|
Introduction to Programming Using Python
|MTA Exam 98-381||Introduction to Programming Using Python|
Candidates for this exam should be able to recognize and write syntactically correct Python code, recognize data types supported by Python, and recognize and write Python code that will logically solve a given problem.
Candidates are expected to have had, at minimum, instruction and/or hands-on experience (150 hours) with the Python programming language, be familiar with its features and capabilities, and understand how to write, debug, and maintain well-formed, well documented Python code.
- 91-95007 10004
- 91-95432 18687