CCNP Security training is a composite of four modules that a professional must qualify in order to obtain this prestigious credential. This training will cover in detail each of the following four modules to ensure that participants gain core understanding of implementing security for Cisco devices.
- SISAS (Cisco Secure Access Solutions) 1.0
- SENSS (Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions) 1.0
- SIMOS (Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions) 1.0
- SITCS (Cisco Threat Control Solutions) 1.0
Course Objectives :
- Understanding and Deploying Cisco ISE and 802.1X secure access techniques. Implementing and managing network access security using Cisco Identity Services Engine.
- Configuring advanced security solutions to reduce external threats and secure network devices.
- Implementing Cisco’s Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) and Web Security, Cloud Security and Email Security Implementing Cisco ASA firewalls to manage identity policies.
- Mitigating risks to IT infrastructure and applications with the help of Cisco’s Next Generation Firewall Providing operational support for Email Security, Intrusion Prevention Systems, and Web based security appliances.
- Configuring Cisco perimeter edge security solutions that utilize Cisco routers and switches, and Cisco ASA Firewalls.
- Protecting data going through a shared or public network infrastructure by utilizing and managing VPN solutions from Cisco.
For a comprehensive and detailed understanding of Cisco devices and products, enroll for this CCNP Security certification and establish yourself as a professional level security specialist capable of protecting networks and devices.
The best way to prepare for this certification is to take the Cisco-approved training: Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS)
This five-day course prepares network security engineers with the skills and knowledge needed to deploy the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) and 802.1X secure network access and to implement and manage network access security by using the Cisco ISE appliance product solution.
Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS)
This five-day course prepares network security engineers with the skills and knowledge needed to configure Cisco perimeter edge security solutions utilizing Cisco switches, Cisco routers, and Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) firewalls and to implement and manage security on Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco routers with the firewall feature set, and Cisco switches.
Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS)
This five-day course prepares network security engineers with the knowledge and skills needed to protect data traversing a public or shared infrastructure such as the Internet by implementing and maintaining Cisco VPN solutions and troubleshooting remote-access and site-to-site VPN solutions, using Cisco ASA adaptive security appliances and Cisco IOS routers.
Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS)
This five-day course prepares network security engineers with the knowledge and skills needed to deploy the Cisco ASA Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW), as well as web security, email security, and cloud web security, and with the capability to implement and manage security on Cisco ASA firewalls utilizing the Cisco Next-Generation product solution.
|Schedule for CCNP Security (New Modules)|
|Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions||300-208 SISAS||5|
|Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions||300-207 SITCS||5|
|Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions||300-206 SENSS||5|
|Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions||300-209 SIMOS||5|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||8|
Valid CCNA Security Certification or any CCIE Certification can act as a prerequisite
Note: Candidates who have a valid CCNA Routing and Switching certification AND have passed either Securing Cisco Network Devices exams 642-551 or 642-552 can act as a prerequisite valid only through December 31, 2014.
- 91-95007 10004
- 91-95432 18687