Model in 3D with civil engineering design software
Use AutoCAD® Civil 3D® civil engineering design and documentation software to support Building Information Modeling (BIM) workflows. Improve project delivery, maintain more consistent data, and respond faster to changes.
- The AutoCAD Civil 3D Basics
- Ribbon-based interface
- Transparent commands
- Survey & Points
- Description key sets
- Importing Data
- Profiles & Profile Views
- Assemblies (Typical cross-sections)
- Corridor Design
- Pipe Networks
- Sample Lines
- End Area Volume Calculations
- Plan Production Output
- Project Best Practices and Data Sharing
- Civil 3D Templates and Styles
Duration: 4 Weeks.
(Includes 2 Hours of Self-Paced Learning Materials)
- Working knowledge of a recent version of the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- In-depth knowledge of base AutoCAD 2010 or newer.
- Drafting, design or engineering experience.
- 91-95007 10004
- 91-95432 18687