Electrical CAD for controls and schematic design
AutoCAD Electrical software is the AutoCAD software for electrical controls designers. Created for electrical control systems, AutoCAD Electrical design software includes all the functionality of AutoCAD plus a complete set of electrical CAD features. Comprehensive symbol libraries and tools for automating electrical design tasks help to save hours of effort, so electrical engineers can spend more time innovating.
Electrical schematic design
- Automatic wire numbering/component tagging
- Circuit design and reuse
- Electrical schematic symbol libraries
- Real-time error checking
- Automatic report generation
- Collaboration with customers and suppliers
- File and project organization
- Flexible drag-and-drop file organization
Electrical controls design
- Real-time coil and contact cross-referencing
- Generate PLC I/O drawings from spreadsheets
- Standards-based libraries
Electrical panel layout
- Smart electrical panel layout drawings
- Terminal design
- Marking menus for faster edits
Duration: 4 Weeks.
(Includes 2 Hours of Self-Paced Learning Materials)
- Working knowledge of a recent version of the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- In-depth knowledge of base AutoCAD Electrical 2015 or newer.
- Drafting, design or engineering experience.
- 91-95007 10004
- 91-95432 18687