Mechanical design software built for manufacturing
AutoCAD Mechanical design and drafting software is AutoCAD software for manufacturing. Part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, it includes all the functionality of AutoCAD, one of the world's leading 2D CAD design software applications, plus comprehensive libraries of standards-based parts and tools for automating common mechanical CAD tasks and accelerating the mechanical design process. AutoCAD Mechanical design software helps save hours of design time, so you can spend time innovating rather than drafting
Mechanical design productivity
- 700,000 standard parts and features
- Mechanical drafting standards update
- Reusable mechanical drawing detailing tools
- Layer management
- Hidden lines
- Machinery generators and calculators
- Part publishing support for custom parts
- Extended draw toolbar for manufacturing
- Infer constraint integration
- JIS and DIN content libraries
- Autodesk Content Explorer
- Mechanical drafting annotation monitor
Mechanical engineering documentation
- Autodesk Synergy for mechanical engineering
- Smart mechanical engineering dimensions
- Support for international drafting standards
- Associative balloons and bills of materials
- Power dimension in-place editor
- BOM migration
Duration: 4 Weeks.
(Includes 2 Hours of Self-Paced Learning Materials)
- Working knowledge of a recent version of the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- In-depth knowledge of base AutoCAD Electrical 2015 or newer.
- Drafting, design or engineering experience.
- 91-95007 10004
- 91-95432 18687