This course is retired. Novell Teaming: Application Development for Non-Programmers enables IT professionals to use their Novell Teaming + Conferencing systems to create workflow applications that automate manual, paper-based processes in their organizations, saving both time and money.
This course is intended for network administrators and other network management professionals who have some experience managing Linux servers that provide basic Web-based services, such as Web servers, email servers, and Tomcat portlet containers. It assumes you are already familiar with basic Novell Teaming + Conferencing management tasks.
This course covers many topics, some of which are listed below:
- Custom Form Development
- Coding data into your JSP Form
- Custom Folder Development
- Creating Folder and Workspace Templates Advanced Workflow
- Using Variables in Workflows
This course serves as an upper-level course for Novell Teaming + Conferencing training offerings.
Duration : 5 Days
Course Code : 8003
Before attending, you should meet the following prerequisites:
- Knowledge of basic networking technologies and concepts
- Experience managing network operating systems, including Windows and Linux
- Familiarity with LDAP-compliant directory services, including Novell eDirectory
- Familiarity with common email services, such as Novell GroupWise or Microsoft Exchange
- Experience installing and managing a Novell Teaming + Conferencing system
- 91-95007 10004
- 91-95432 18687