In this Novell Teaming 2.0: Administration and Application Development course, you learn how to implement and manage Novell's Teaming 2.0.
Training Level: 2 - Intermediate
Duration: 5 Days
- Describe how Teaming works and how it can implemented in your organization.
- Plan a Teaming installation.
- Install Teaming on Linux and Windows using the graphical user interface.
- Manage the Teaming server.
- Integrate Teaming with eDirectory and Active Directory.
- Integrate Teaming with GroupWise and Exchange.
- Create basic workflow processes.
- Integrate Teaming with Novell's Dynamic Storage Technology.
- Evaluate organizational processes and design Workflow elements and forms that mirror manually-performed procedures.
- Create Workflow states, implement transitions between states, use notifications, and implement access controls.
- Design forms and integrate them with the Workflows.
- Implement Java Server Pages (JSPs) within a workflow.
SECTION 1 Teaming Overview
SECTION 2 Preparing the Server for Teaming
- Exercise 2-1: Preparing a Linux Server for a Novell Teaming
SECTION 3 Installing Teaming
- Exercise 3-1: Installing Teaming on SLES
- Exercise 3-2: Installing Teaming on Windows Server 2008
SECTION 4 Setting Up User Access
- Exercise 4-1: Managing Teaming Users and Groups
- Exercise 4-2: Managing Teaming Users and Groups
SECTION 5 Setting Up Workspaces
- Exercise 5-1: Creating a Team Workspace
- Exercise 5-2: Adding Accessories to a Workspace
- Exercise 5-2: Creating a Landing Page
SECTION 6 Configuring Access Controls
- Exercise 6-2: Managing Access Controls
SECTION 7 Integrating Teaming with Directory Services
- Exercise 7-1: Importing an eDirectory Server Certificate
- Exercise 7-2: Integrating Teaming with eDirectory
- Exercise 7-3: Integrating Teaming with Active Directory
SECTION 8 Integrating Teaming with Email Services
- Exercise 8-1: Integrate Teaming with Novell GroupWise
SECTION 9 Creating Virtual Zones
- Exercise 9-1: Creating Virtual Teaming Zones
SECTION 10 Implementing Workflows
- Exercise 10-1: Group Activity: Analyzing Digital Airlines Resume Evaluation Process
- Exercise 10-2: Group Activity: Designing a Workflow for Digital Airlines
- Exercise 10-3: Creating Workflow States
- Exercise 10-4: Adding Transitions Between States
- Exercise 10-5: Adding Notifications
- Exercise 10-6: Using Workflow Questions
- Exercise 10-7: Using Interim States
- Exercise 10-8: Adding Access Controls
- Exercise 10-9: Implementing a Parallel Workflow
SECTION 11 Creating Custom Forms and Views
- Exercise 11-1: Designing a Custom Form for the Resume Processing Workflow
- Exercise 11-2: Creating a Form in Teaming
- Exercise 11-3: Designing a Custom View for the Resume Processing Workflow
- Exercise 11-4: Creating a View
- Exercise 11-5: Configuring a Folder with a Workflow and Form
- Exercise 11-7: Using JSPs
SECTION 12 Profiles and Templates
- Exercise 12-1: Managing User Profiles
- Exercise 12-2: Creating Folder Templates
- Exercise 12-3: Creating a Workspace Template
- Exercise 12-4: Modifying the User Workspace Template
- Exercise 12-5: Live Fire Exercise
Duration : 5 Days
Course Code : 8010
Before taking this course, you should have some experience with Linux servers. Knowing how to provide basic services such as Web servers, email servers, and Tomcat portlet containers is extremely helpful in understanding the setup and administration of Novell Teaming.
- 91-95007 10004
- 91-95432 18687