Advanced Novell Network Management: NetWare 6.5 (Course 3043) is a course that will give you hands-on experience using NetWare features that you can use to cut your costs and boost user and administrator productivity.
This course is for students who are seeking Novell Certified Engineer (CNE) or Certified Novell Instructor (CNISM) certification.
The ideal student will have advanced skills in server management and previous administrative experience with NetWare.
This course prepares you to take the Certified Novell EngineerSM (CNE) and Certified Novell Instructor (CNI) certification exams. As with all Novell certifications, coursework is never required. You only need to pass the Novell CNE (050-691) or CNI (050-891) exam to achieve the certification.
This course covers a broad range of topics, many of which are listed below:
- Migrating to NetWare 6.5
- Consolidating servers
- Installing the NetWare Server Consolidation Utility
- Troubleshooting network, server and eDirectory performance
- Managing server storage
- Expanding an NSS storage space
- Resolving common NSS errors
- Implementing advanced storage services
- Implementing pool snapshot and versioning
- Implementing RAID
- Configuring partition mirroring and duplexing in NSS
- Implementing iSCSI
- Deploying DirXML
- Deploying Novell Branch Office
Duration : 5 Days
Course Code :3043
Before taking this course, you must have experience in NetWare administration. Depending on your level of experience, the following courses are strongly recommended:
- Foundations of Novell Networking: NetWare 6.5 (Course 3016)
- Novell Network Administration: NetWare 6.5 (Course 3042)
- 91-95007 10004
- 91-95432 18687