This SUSE Linux 10 Fundamentals course is the starting point in obtaining the Novell Certified Linux Professional 10 (CLP 10) certification. This SUSE Linux Training course will teach students the fundamentals of working with Linux, including important paradigms and techniques used in the Linux world.
Based on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10, you will understand key Open Source concepts and will be able to carry out fundamental administration tasks such as:
- Installing SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 and knowing where to find help when having problems.
- Understanding the basic concepts of bash and the file system
- Managing users and permissions
- Understanding the Linux Story
- The History of Linux
- Installing SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10
- Using the Linux Desktop
- Administering Linux with YaST
- Locating and Using Help Resources
- Managing Directories and Files
- Working With the Linux Shell and Command Line
- Using Linux Text Editors
- Managing User, Groups, and Permissions
Duration : 3 Days
Course Code : 3071
Students should have an understanding of basic PC administration and Networking fundamentals prior to attending this course.
- 91-95007 10004
- 91-95432 18687