Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Trade and logistics functionality includes managing the supply chain foundation, managing distribution and trade, and managing BOMs. Distribution and Trade in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 introduces advanced Trade & Logistics functionality.
The course is targeted toward sales and purchase managers, salespeople, purchasers, and other users in organizations that are responsible for the setup and administration of trade and logistics, inventory management, and quarantine management functionality.
This course includes:
- Create products and product masters.
- Create purchase Cycle and sales Cycle including Financial transactions
- Setup Quality Management and understand Non Conformances
- Create Inventory Journals like Movement, BOM, Transfer, Counting etc.
- Setup and Manage Quarantine Management functionality
- Setup and Manage Reservations
- Create Trade Agreements for Customers, Vendors
- Purchase Requisition Setup and functionality
- Sales Quotations
- Commission Calculation
- ABC Analysis
- Reporting in forecasting Sales and Purchase expectations
- Understand the Concept of Bills of Material (BOM)
- Explain the BOM calculation Structure
- Costing Versions
- Create Sales Order using BOM Configuration
- Inquiries and Reports based on BOM
- Basic Knowledge of Inventory Management.
- An understanding of Sales and Purchase concepts
- 91-95007 10004
- 91-95432 18687