Achieving AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate certification validates your technical expertise in deployment, management and operations on the AWS platform. It confirms that you understand the concepts of:
- Deploying, managing and operating scalable, highly available and fault-tolerant systems on AWS.
- Migrating an existing on-premises application to AWS.
- Implementing and controlling the flow of data to and from AWS.
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data or security requirements.
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS operational best practices.
- Estimating AWS usage costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms.
Before attempting the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate exam, you should have the following required knowledge, skills and experience:
- At least one year of hands-on experience with the AWS platform.
- Professional experience managing/operating production systems on AWS.
- A firm grasp of AWS seven principles for architecting for the cloud.
- Hands-on experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools.
- Understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS.
- Good grasp of fundamental security concepts with hands-on experience implementing security controls and compliance requirements.
General IT Knowledge
- One to two years of experience as a systems administrator in a systems operations role.
- Understanding of virtualization technology.
- Experience monitoring and auditing systems.
- Knowledge of networking concepts (DNS, TCP/IP and firewalls).
- Ability to collaborate with developers and the business team across your organization.
About the Exam
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate exam includes multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions. You will have 80 minutes to complete it.
The following courses help you prepare for this certification.
- 91-95007 10004
- 91-95432 18687