The Solution Development course from Koenig aims to familiarize participants with the essential features and processes of MS Dynamics NAV 2013. This includes customizing the NAV environment according to customer needs, which includes skills such as automated unit testing, dimension management, role tailoring, feature integration etc.
Course Objectives :
On successful completion of this course, students will become proficient in:
- Understanding the database structure, both logical and physical.
- Using the various tables types and components.
- Using the Action Designer and Page Designer effectively.
- Understanding reports and its visual design using the Visual Studio Report Designer.
- Introduction to XMLport and its various components.
- Using code units efficiently.
- Understanding the interoperability features of .NET.
- Explaining the .NET and C/AL mapping based on data types.
- Explaining .NET and C/AL objects with respect to their ability to stream data.
- Using the features of Query Designer to its optimum.
- Learning to access queries from code written in C/AL.
- Utilizing standard process model governing MS Dynamics NAV 2013 transactions.
- Using the page standards and master table effectively.
- Providing test scripts to perform function testing in customized functionality.
The MS Dynamics NAV 2013 Solution Development training will not only help you gain useful insights into the latest NAV 2013 environment, but also give you an unprecedented edge over others in your industry.
|Schedule for MCTS: Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 C/ Side Development|
|80436||C/Side Introduction in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013||-||MCTS: Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 C/ Side Development||5|
|80437||C/Side Solution Development in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013||MB7-702||5|
|Total Training Days||10|
Basic knowledge of programming concepts .
- 91-95007 10004
- 91-95432 18687