About this course
Learn everything you need to know to get started building a MongoDB-based app. This course will go over basic installation, JSON, schema design, querying, insertion of data, indexing and working with the Python driver. We will also cover working in sharded and replicated environments. In the course, you will build a blogging platform, backed by MongoDB. A brief Python introduction is included in the course.
After completing this course, you should have a good understanding as to how applications are built on top of MongoDB using Python. This course should also prepare you to take the C100DEV: MongoDB Certified Developer, Associate Level exam. Register for next exam session to become a MongoDB Certified Professional.
- Week 1: Introduction and Overview
- Week 2: Creating, Reading and Updating Data (CRUD)
- Week 3: Schema Design
- Week 4: Performance
- Week 5: Aggregation Framework
- Week 6: Application Engineering
- Week 7: Case Studies
- Duration: 7 weeks
- Each week we release new video lectures and a new assignment.
- Each week requires approximately 3-5 hours of your time, depending on your level of preparation.
- Your final grade for the course will be comprised of weekly assignments which count for half of your grade and a final exam/project which counts for the other half of your grade.
- You will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course if you achieve a 65% or above on graded material.
Python or a mainstream programming language
- 91-95007 10004
- 91-95432 18687