About this course
Learn everything you need to know to get started building a MongoDB-based app. This course will go over basic installation, JSON, schema design, querying, insertion of data, indexing and working with the C# driver. In the course, you will build a blogging platform, backed by MongoDB.
After completing this course, you should have a good understanding as to how applications are built on top of MongoDB using the .NET framework. This course should also prepare you to take the C100DEV: MongoDB Certified Developer, Associate Level exam. Register for next exam session to become a MongoDB Certified Professional.
- Week 1: Introduction and Overview
- Week 2: Creating, Reading and Updating Data (CRUD)
- Week 3: Schema Design
- Week 4: Performance
- Week 5: Aggregation Framework
- Week 6: Application Engineering
- Week 7: Case Studies
- Duration: 7 weeks
- Each week we release new video lectures and a new assignment.
- Each week requires approximately 3-5 hours of your time, depending on your level of preparation.
- Your final grade for the course will be comprised of weekly assignments which count for half of your grade and a final exam/project which counts for the other half of your grade.
- You will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course if you achieve a 65% or above on graded material.
- 91-95007 10004
- 91-95432 18687