ABOUT THIS COURSE
This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-369 and build an understanding of these topics: Understand the cloud, describe the different types of cloud services, Configure Microsoft services, Support cloud users. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
AT COURSE COMPLETION
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Realize the cloud
- Recognize the different types of cloud services
- Understand Configure Microsoft services
- Understand Support cloud users.
1.Understand the cloud
- Describe cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Describe cloud security requirements and policies
- Describe how a cloud service stays up to date and available
2. Describe the different types of cloud services
- Enable Microsoft cloud services
- Identify the requirements and dependencies for using Office 365 and Microsoft Intune
- Select a cloud service plan
- Sign up for cloud services
- Set up the initial configuration of cloud services
3. Administrator office 365 and Microsoft intune
- Create users and groups, and assign services and licences
- Use a Assign permissions in Office 365 and Microsoft Intunend
4. Configure Microsoft services
- Configure Exchange Online
- Configure SharePoint Online, including OneDrive
- Configure Skype for Business Online
- Configure Microsoft Intune
5. Support cloud users
- Resolve sign-in and Office application installation issues
- Resolve email and calendar issues
- Resolve SharePoint and One Drive issues
Candidates for this exam are looking to demonstrate basic skills and fundamental knowledge of Microsoft cloud services. The exam can serve as a stepping stone to the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) exams.
Candidates are expected to have some hands-on experience with Office 365, Microsoft In tune, firewalls, network topologies and devices, and network ports.
- 91-95007 10004
- 91-95432 18687